Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Owning a business means protecting your employees and assets. Commercial insurance helps companies to protect what matters most to them. There are a variety of coverages for businesses, including business insurance (which is comprehensive coverage) and commercial auto insurance. It’s essential to assess your business’s needs before deciding upon coverage. Reach out to a ProRisk Advisors agent for help with your commercial insurance coverage.
What Types of Commercial Insurance Are Available?
There are several types of commercial insurance available for purchase. Which coverage you need will be dependent on the needs of your business. The following are some coverage options to consider:
· Commercial auto insurance: This coverage provides liability and physical damage protection for vehicles such as trucks, vans, and cars used for business purposes. Commercial vehicles require additional coverage due to increased risks that personal vehicles don’t face.
· General liability insurance: Helps protect against third-party claims of bodily injury, property damage completed operations and advertising injuries.
· Professional liability insurance: Helps protect against claims of professional negligence and provides protection to businesses that offer professional services or advice.
· Cyber insurance: Helps protect against electronic threats such as data breaches and cyber attacks—a vital coverage for businesses that store sensitive data online.
· Workers’ compensation: Helps protect your employees if they incur a work-related injury or illness by covering medical costs and lost wages. This coverage can also help you pay for legal fees related to those incidents.
How Much Does Commercial Insurance Cost?
The cost of commercial insurance will vary depending on the policies you choose. Factors about your business such as the types of business you have, number of employees and risk levels can also all impact the price of your coverage. You’re safeguarding your business financially by having coverage no matter the cost. Contact an agent to receive a quote for your commercial insurance coverage.
Learn More About Commercial Insurance
At ProRisk Advisors, our agents are here to help you navigate the world of commercial insurance to help keep you and your business safe. To learn more about the benefits of commercial insurance for your business and which coverage options you are required to have, contact your agent today.